January 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
This little boy has just spelt out how life is supposed to be viewed in 3:28 minutes. Legendary!!!
We all need a pep talk once in a while.
Watch him and you will not be disappointed but rather encouraged!
We are all on the same team people.. we are all on the same team
September 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
Instructions before you read:
- Inhale for 5 seconds
- Hold it for 5 seconds
- Exhale for 5 Seconds
Do that 3 times… feel good?… now that’s called triangular breathing… feel relaxed?… now you are ready….
Time is the best gift given to man. It is funny that we have quotes that say ‘time is not on my side’ or ‘I wish I was never getting older’ when time is always on our side and getting older is the best thing that can happen. Living on earth, as it is, forever…come to think about it… is actually a nightmare as it robs time of its benefits to us. All people need is the right perspective.
Below are 5 simple reasons out of a multitude out there to know why time is always on our side:
1) Because time is so limited, you have to live everyday to the fullest as when tomorrow comes, you cannot go back to today.
2) Because of time, no day can be boring, as everyday has its own pleasures and challenges.
3) Because life is a journey, every experience has something to teach us for the rest of our lives in our mortal bodies.
4) Because of time, every problem has an expiry date, so you can always know that there is a rainbow after the storm.
5) Last but not the least, because of time, the joy of having a mindset to always enjoy the now, makes you know that your future would always be better than your past. (take a couple of seconds to let that sink) NICCCEEE…
So I say brethren, the 11th commandment is ‘thou shall enjoy the now!’, because you have been presented the gift of breath once again and so live it to the fullest. It is easy to take things for granted (and I have been guilty as charged), but I can assure you that when you loose something you have taken for granted e.g. health, you will snap back to reality and know what really matters at the end of the day.
P.S. Always be conscious of who gave you this breath of life as it makes the experience of life the all so more spectacular!! I KNOW THAT FIRST HAND… BLISS 🙂
Now let’s Tuuuuune up this post…
August 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
3 things to stop doing please:
– Stop making promises that you cannot keep.
– Stop playing the role of a game changer when you do not believe in change you are trying to implement
– Stop running your mouth like water! 🙂
July 18, 2012 § 2 Comments
Here are 7 more motivational quotes from great men:
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – André Gide
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
“The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
“When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.” – Nelson Mandela
“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
“Live the life you’ve dreamed” – Henry David Thoreau
And the last but not the least:
“Unless you explore, you will never discover” – Babs
Life’s Journey has just gotten exciting !!! #BABZYTELLS’EM
July 6, 2012 § Leave a comment
Whether consciously or unconsciously, we make decisions in life and they generate consequences. These consequences are perceived as beneficial or disadvantageous dependent on the perspective you look at it from. An American speaker at a conference in St.Paul MN says the average US citizen makes about 35000 decisions a day. (Absolutely ridiculous)
Ordinarily going to the grocery store is a case study for decision making. Picking out what type of salad or cereal to buy takes a series of decision making (with all the crazy options we have nowadays). These are simple decisions, however we make them whether we are aware or not.
On a grander scale, we decide to be servants to our own selfish desires or a desire to serve a cause stronger than self. Understanding the reason behind decisions is something most people try not to think about as it appears to make life a little too intense. However, you will see that there are so many benefits to analyzing it as the bullet points below will show. Before I list them out some facts of life have to be made clear whether you like it or not.
– As long as you are alive and are in human flesh, you are always going to be a slave to something (God,You, Achievements, Money, Lust, Pride, etc- whatever makes you tick really)
– You will always make choices and decisions
– You always have free WILL, and no one should take that away from you (i.e. to learn or not, to be humble or proud, to be successful or not…. fill in the blank for yourself)
Now lets look at the a few of many benefits of being aware of your decision making process:
– Understanding why you make some decisions enable you to be in a perspective to learn (only applies if you want to be the best of you you can be).
– Life is a journey and your last day on earth will paint the full picture, therefore every day you make decisions, its you painting on a blank canvas in the anticipation that you create a master piece.
– Having an alertness of why you do what you do ironically makes you not take yourself seriously (don’t ask me how) but you see life as it should be looked at: a journey of learning and enjoying!
Take this away: One bad decision can put you on shaky grounds but One good decision can rewrite all the crap decision. It’s that simple!
P.S. My best decision was to be conscious of what JESUS is doing through my every move, despite my imperfections. Journey of life has just gotten lot more exciting!! lets keep piling driving through baby!!
Imma leave yall with a music video cause I aint done in a min!! #BABZYTELLS’EM